The Restaurant Sinclair Lunch Menu features a staple of dishes that change, slightly, with the season. As with many other menus at this delightfully exquisite Quebec eatery, the Restaurant Sinclair Lunch Menu is a prix fixe menu—at only $25—featuring an excellent variety of impressive international flavors.
It seems like many restaurant concepts are moving towards the prix fixe menu. It is a smart idea because it limits menu choices to cut overhead (by reducing waste) while capitalizing on the best ideas and skills of your chef and kitchen staff. Of course, it also gives your guests a few options so they can still each have a unique table dining experience.
The Restaurant Sinclair prix fixe Lunch Menu, then, could offer the following dishes.
The first of three courses might offer, for example:
- Soup of the Day
- Canadian beef tartare with traditional condiments
- Wild mushroom-stuffed arancini served with an homemade black truffle mayonnaise and prosciutto di Parma chips
- Iceland salmon graviax with blini and a green cardamom-flavoured sour cream
- Lightly pan-seared calamari served with a homemade black sesame spicy mayonnaise and wakame (add $2)
The second course should give you a few more substantial dishes to choose from:
- Shredded Australian lamb confit atop a bed of arborio risotto blended with fresh Parmigianno and served with cherry tomatoes
- Catch of the day
- Slow-roasted Quebec pork loin served with a goat cheese, creamy polenta, a zucchini tagliatelle, a caramelized onion puree, and thyme juice
- Grain-fed chicken supreme and celery mash served with maple-glazed heirloom carrots and a wild mushroom sauce
- Fresh, pan-seared Japan scallops served with sliced Spanish chorizo and Royal rosemary-flavored sauteed butternut squash, dressed in a hazelnut butter
The final course, obviously, will give you a little something sweet to end the meal. Typically, these are the chef’s choice for the day. Of course, hot beverages like coffee and tea are also available (if you had not already ordered your beverage earlier in the meal).